Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 30 days.
Maciejka is one of the most well-known footwear brands on our home market, but not only. We present a sporty model of women's shoes of this brand in beige with a zebra pattern on the back and on the outside at the lacing. The top is made entirely of high-quality natural leather. The interior and the insole are also made of natural leather. The upper has been enriched with a rubber insert at the top, whose task is to adjust the footwear to the foot and facilitate the change of footwear. This model is also laced. The rubber sole is very flexible, which significantly contributes to increasing the comfort of use. The model is very light, universal, suitable for many different styles. It is a combination of practicality with comfort and, of course, incredible beauty and originality. Perfect for women who live on the go, who value comfort and functionality. Made in Poland. Quality: I.
24-month warranty - Warranty is granted by the seller for a period of 24 months.
Standard (we recommend buying the most frequently worn size)
You may also like
Rieker L3312-14 Pazifik/Heaven/Silver Sneaker
Maciejka Blue Ballerina Shoes
Bioeco by Arka Women's shoes, navy brown
GOE Green Women's Sneakers
|Size||Insole length (cm)|
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: