Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
This product is available in our stores
Welcome to our shop, where we offer unique and stylish Filippo women's shoes! These beige shoes with an openwork pattern are the perfect choice for women who appreciate elegant style and comfort. The top of the shoe is made of the highest quality natural leather, which guarantees durability and stylish appearance of the shoe. The openwork pattern adds a unique character and originality to the shoes. The interior of the shoe has been finished with a soft fabric, and the insole made of comfortable natural leather ensures comfort. The sole of the shoe is made of high-quality material, which guarantees durability and stability. The platform with a height of 4 cm in the heel and 2.5 cm in the front of the shoe is the perfect solution for women who want to lengthen their figure and at the same time feel comfortable in their footwear. The shoes have elastic lacing, which allows you to adjust the fit to individual needs. These Filippo women's shoes are a combination of style, comfort and durability. They are perfect for many different occasions, from everyday walks around the town, to meetings with friends and evening outings. They will also be a great gift for every woman who appreciates comfort and original style.
24-month warranty - Warranty is granted by the seller for a period of 24 months.
Guess Pranze Black Trainers
Lee Cooper LCW-22-31-0924LA White Sneakers
Lee Cooper LCW-22-31-0845LA White Trainers
Lee Cooper LCW-22-31-0862LA White Sneakers
You may also like
Maciejka 0554A-07-00-5 Yellow Flat Shoes
Black and white leather Filippo loafers
Verbenas 03 0058 0373 Carmen Nucleo Negro Espadrilles
Maciejka 03506-04-00-1 Beige Pumps
|Size||Insole length (cm)|
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: