Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
This product is available in our stores
We invite you to our store, where we present Inblu women's slippers that combine comfort and style. The top of the slippers is made of black leather-like material, decorated with a pattern on a silver background, which adds elegance and character to the shoes. The inside of the slippers has also been finished with a leather-like material, which ensures softness and comfort during use. The insole of the slippers is made of natural leather, which provides even greater comfort for the foot. The sole of the slippers is made of high-quality material, on a 3 cm high platform, which adds style and evens out uneven ground. The slippers have buckles, thanks to which you can easily adjust the shoes to the foot, which ensures a perfect fit and comfort. Inblu women's slippers are the perfect choice for women who value comfort, style and durability. Undoubtedly, they will be a perfect complement to the wardrobe of every woman who is looking for comfortable and stylish shoes every day.
24-month warranty - Warranty is granted by the seller for a period of 24 months.
Standard (we recommend buying the most frequently worn size)
SOXX 37883 Christmas socks Black and Gray 2-Pack
Inofio FAB24-02-00-0 Black Slippers
You may also like
Inblu Beige slippers for women
Inblu Gray Gray Women's slippers
Inblu Ghiaccio Women's slippers
Inblu Women's Slippers Pink Pink
|Size||Insole length (cm)|
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: