Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
This product is available in our stores
We invite you to our store, where we present Inblu women's slippers that combine comfort and style. The top of the slippers is made of leather-like material, which guarantees durability and easy cleaning. The insole of the slippers is made of natural leather, which provides perfect support for the foot and comfort during use. Thanks to the fact that the insole is made of natural leather, it provides adequate ventilation and breathability of the shoe. The sole of the slippers is made of high-quality material, which ensures stability and durability of the shoes. The heel is 5 cm high, which gives the shoes elegance and style, and at the same time is low enough to ensure comfort while walking. Inblu women's slippers are the perfect choice for women who value comfort, style and durability. Undoubtedly, they will be a perfect complement to the wardrobe of every woman who is looking for comfortable and stylish shoes every day.
24-month warranty - Warranty is granted by the seller for a period of 24 months.
Standard (we recommend buying the most frequently worn size)
Inofio FAB24-02-00-0 Black Slippers
UGG 1099833W-BLK Black Slides
SOXX 37883 Christmas socks Black and Gray 2-Pack
You may also like
Inblu Women's slippers Plum
Inblue Beige slippers for women
Inblu Women's slippers Navy
Inblu GRAY Gray women's slippers
|Size||Insole length (cm)|
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: