Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
This product is available in our stores
Welcome to the world of fashionable shoes by D&A! Our latest collection of shoes is the perfect choice for women who value comfort and style. Made of the highest quality natural leather in beige, our shoes are a combination of elegance and comfort. One of the greatest advantages of our shoes are the openwork patterns on the sides and on the front of the shoes, which give it an original character. In addition, comfortable lacing allows for a perfect fit to the foot, ensuring full comfort during use. The interior of the shoes has been finished with plastic, and the insole is made of soft natural leather, which ensures maximum convenience and comfort while wearing. The sole made of high-quality material on the platform has a height of 6.5 cm in the heel, which adds elegance and sensuality to the silhouette. D&A shoes are the perfect footwear for special occasions as well as for everyday use. If you are looking for shoes that combine style and comfort, our shoes are the perfect choice for you.
24-month warranty - Warranty is granted by the seller for a period of 24 months.
Standard (we recommend buying the most frequently worn size)
You may also like
Filippo Women's shoes on a wedge Black
Filippo women's openwork leather suede gold shoes
Big Star JJ274397 White Espadrilles
Kangaroos Sneakers halfshoes for women Frost Pink/Silver
|Size||Insole length (cm)|
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: