Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
This product is available in our stores
We invite you to familiarize yourself with the latest Tommy Hilfiger boys' sandals! Made of high-quality leather-like material and fabric in a shade of blue, these sandals will delight every little boy. The inside of the sandals has been finished with a soft fabric, which ensures maximum comfort for your daughter's feet. The insole and sole are made of the highest quality material, which ensures durability and comfort while wearing. Tommy Hilfiger sandals have a Velcro closure which means they are easy to put on and fit your daughter's feet. In addition, the Velcro fastener allows you to adjust the width of the sandals, which is especially important for children who are constantly growing and changing their feet. These Tommy Hilfiger boys sandals are the perfect choice for many occasions, from everyday wear to summer parties and holiday getaways. Enjoy the fashionable look and comfort of Tommy Hilfiger sandals for your son. Order today!
24-month warranty - Warranty is granted by the seller for a period of 24 months.
Standard (we recommend buying the most frequently worn size)
You may also like
Zaxy Daisy Baby Children's Sandals with Velcro Dark Pink
Zaxy Daisy Baby Children's Sandals with Velcro Light Pink
Crocs 206280-410 Crocsfl Lt Cg Luke Skywalker K Navy Slides
Adidas Children's sandals with Velcro Akwah 9 K blue
|Size||Długość wkładki (cm)|
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: