Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 30 days.
This product is available in our stores
We present to you the latest women's shoes by Artiker - perfect for women who value unique style and maximum comfort. The shoes are made of the highest quality natural leather in an elegant beige color. The top, interior and insole made of the same leather ensure extraordinary durability and comfort of use. An unusual element in these shoes is the openwork pattern, which gives them lightness and subtlety. In addition, the decoration on the front of the shoe is a stylish buckle, which gives them an elegant look and emphasizes femininity. The sole of the shoe is made of high-quality material, which provides not only comfort and durability, but also cushioning while walking. The height of the sole is 4 centimeters, which increases the elegance and comfort of using the shoes. These elegant Artiker shoes are slip-on, which makes it easy and comfortable to put them on and take them off. It is an ideal solution for women who value functionality and speed. These unique women's shoes by Artiker are the perfect solution for special occasions when we want to look phenomenal and feel comfortable. However, thanks to their unique style and comfort of use, they are also perfect for everyday use, adding class and style to any styling.
24-month warranty - Warranty is granted by the seller for a period of 24 months.
Standard (we recommend buying the most frequently worn size)
You may also like
Big Star JJ274396 Black Espadrilles
Big Star II274308 Khaki Sneakers
Filippo DP028-22 BK Black Flat Shoes
|Size||Insole length (cm)|
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: