Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 30 days.
This product is available in our stores
Welcome to our store! We present beautiful women's Inblu sandals that are both stylish and comfortable. Made of ecological leather in an elegant black color, decorated with a floral pattern, these sandals will add a unique charm to your feet. The interior of the sandals has been carefully finished with ecological leather, ensuring comfort throughout the day. The soft insole provides a soft feeling underfoot, while absorbing moisture, keeping your feet fresh. The wedge-type sole is made of high-quality material, which guarantees durability and stability. It has a height of 5 centimeters, which adds a few centimeters to your height, while ensuring stability when walking. An additional advantage of these sandals is their practical Velcro closure, which allows for easy adjustment to the shape of the foot and quick putting on and taking off. Thanks to this, you will be able to enjoy the comfort of wearing these sandals in every situation. These beautiful women's Inblu sandals are not only a stylish choice, but also a practical and comfortable solution for warmer days. Give your feet what they deserve with these elegant sandals that will let you enjoy comfort at every step!
24-month warranty - Warranty is granted by the seller for a period of 24 months.
Standard (we recommend buying the most frequently worn size)
You may also like
|Size||Insole length (cm)|
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: