Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 30 days.
This product is available in our stores
Welcome to our exclusive store, where we present you extraordinary women's boots by Maciejka! These amazing boots are a combination of style, quality and comfort in one. The upper of the boots is made of natural leather in a beautiful beige shade, which gives them a unique charm. On the front of the upper there is a practical zipper, which not only makes it easier to put on, but also adds a fashionable touch. The interior and insole of the boots are also made of the highest quality natural leather, which ensures not only wearing comfort, but also durability and strength. The sole of the boots is made of high-quality material, and its 7.5-centimeter block heel adds elegance and femininity. It is the perfect choice for women who value both comfort and a fashionable look. These Maciejka boots are not only excellent workmanship and materials, but also an original design that will certainly attract attention. They fit both everyday stylizations and more formal occasions, adding a unique character to them. We invite you to our store to see the uniqueness of these boots with your own eyes. Give yourself the pleasure of wearing boots that will not only look great, but will also be comfortable throughout the day.
24-month warranty - Warranty is granted by the seller for a period of 24 months.
Standard (we recommend buying the most frequently worn size)
You may also like
|Size||Insole length (cm)|
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: