Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 30 days.
This product is available in our stores
Welcome to our exclusive Artiker women's flip flops store! We present to you our latest collection of flip-flops that are a real combination of style, comfort and quality. Our Artiker slippers are unique thanks to their original design and the highest quality materials. The top of the flap is made of natural leather in an openwork style, which adds lightness and elegance. The white color of the top gives the flip-flops a fresh and stylish look, perfect for summer days. Not only the appearance, but also the wearing comfort is our priority. The interior and the insert of the flap are made of natural leather, which makes them soft and delicate to the touch. The leather insole also provides a perfect fit to the foot, allowing for comfortable wear for extended periods of time. In addition, our Artiker slippers have a high-quality sole made of durable material that is resistant to abrasion and provides excellent grip on various types of surfaces. Thanks to this, you can be sure that your feet will be comfortable and safe at every step. We invite you to our store, where you can feel the quality and comfort of the Artiker slipper on your own feet. Add a touch of luxury and elegance to your wardrobe with our Artiker women's slippers!
24-month warranty - Warranty is granted by the seller for a period of 24 months.
Standard (we recommend buying the most frequently worn size)
You may also like
|Size||Insole length (cm)|
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: