Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 30 days.
This product is available in our stores
We present another edition of Hispanitas loafers. This model is made of natural leather in the color of metallic old gold, described by the manufacturer as basalt. The skin has a pea-like structure. The front of the upper is decorated with an original black ornament, connecting both sides. Behind the heel there is a loop that can be helpful when putting on. The inside of the shoe is a natural, breathable microfiber that provides the foot with proper thermoregulation. The insole is also covered with microfiber and has a replaceable function. In addition, it perfectly cushions every step thanks to the use of a combination of foams and gel - the TRIFLOW system. The sole is a comfortable platform with a height of 1.5 cm under the toes and 3 cm in the back. Its outer side is decorated with the Hispanitas logo. This model fits both casual and more formal stylizations.
24-month warranty - Warranty is granted by the seller for a period of 24 months.
You may also like
|Size||Insole length (cm)|
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: