Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 30 days.
The proposal of the Spanish brand Hispanitas are comfortable pumps on a post in the color of a green bottle. The upper is made of natural leather, decorated with a golden logo on the front. Inside the shoe, both as the lining and the lining of the insole, a breathable material is used, i.e. environmentally friendly, vegan, natural microfiber. In addition, a rubber band is hidden under the tongue, which stabilizes the shoe on the foot. The heel is in the shape of a post with a height of 8 cm, and in the front part of the shoe there is a two-centimeter platform. This model is characterized by extraordinary flexibility and perfectly cushions each step, thanks to the manufacturer's use of the innovative TRIFLOW system in the part supporting the foot from the bottom. Thanks to the square tip, the fingers have a lot of space, which gives a great sense of comfort. Pumps are extremely elegant and match both trousers and skirts or dresses. And the expressive color emphasizes the style.
24-month warranty - Warranty is granted by the seller for a period of 24 months.
Genuine patent leather
You may also like
|Size||Insole length (cm)|
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: