Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
Hunters hardly notice, with them no rain is scary! Wellington boots stormed the market. The precursor of styling with wellies is Kate Moss, who appeared at the Glastonbury Festival in this footwear, juxtaposing it with shorts. The upper of the shoes protects against moisture. The interior of the shoes and the insole made of a very pleasant material that increases the comfort of walking. Very easy to maintain. Hunters are still the hottest and most desirable galoshes.
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: