Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
This product is available in our stores
Established in 1911, the Italian sports brand, known today as "Fila" is one of the oldest brands that make up sport fashion. Their more than a century of history makes a huge impression. The brand is very popular among fashion lovers and comfort fans. For some time, FILA has become recognizable thanks to footwear models referring to the crazy 80s and 90s in which sneakers with very thick soles reigned supreme. And this is exactly the model presented, which was created by combining high-quality plastic with an interesting style. It is distinguished by its unique design and attention to detail. Particularly noteworthy is the sophisticated combination of pieces of plastic that make up the shape of the upper and a very original and characteristic sole. The round, comfortable toe gives the fingers great freedom and improves wearing comfort. Traditional, white shoelaces placed in unusual, but very interesting "ears" allow you to stabilize and adjust footwear to individual needs. The white, partly perforated upper is decorated with many double stitching, which gives the model an interesting character. Dark blue brand logo on the tongue, heel and outside of the upper, which contrasts beautifully with the snow-white upper. The interior made of very pleasant to touch fabric ensures optimal temperature and comfort. Very light, comfortable, look great on the leg.
You may also like
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: