Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
Maciejka's leather high heels are perfect for the autumn and winter season. Their upper is made of high quality natural grain leather, a texture reminiscent of snake skin and red-brown suede leather. It is also worth paying attention to the thick sole on the platform and the 7 cm square heel. These are very fashionable elements, but also practical. They add a few centimeters, which is an extremely important advantage for some women. In addition, they provide insulation from the ground. The interior of the leather high heels is lined with a warm and soft to the touch fleece, which effectively protects the feet from the cold in winter and late autumn. The side zipper makes putting on and taking off boots not a big problem. In this kind of shoes, every woman looks impressive and at the same time feels comfortable for hours. Boots with a solid heel is a proposal addressed to women who appreciate classic footwear in subdued colors. These types of shoes fit virtually any styling. They can be combined with both a skirt or dress and trousers. They will work at work, at university or on a walk around the city. Strong, thick sole and square heel make Maciejek boots look almost rock. So they will fit bolder styles, perfect for a concert or going out with friends to the nightclub. All this while ensuring maximum convenience of use throughout the day. We encourage you to buy Maciejek boots in the Midiamo store!
Genuine suede leather
You may also like
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: