Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
The Maciejka brand has been presenting us with timeless design and quality for years. A perfect addition for lovers of traditional fashion style, as well as for those who value unconventional solutions and those who like loose, original style on a daily basis. In our online store Midiamo we present leather boots the latest model of this brand for the coming autumn - winter season. The upper is a combination of different leathers: suede and full grain, as well as different colors: burgundy cherry and black. The zipper, which allows quick and easy putting on / taking off shoes, is located a little unusual, because the back of the shoe, not the side, which makes this model unique. Another unconventional solution is to adjust the width of the upper with the help of buttons located on both sides of the upper and shoelace, which is attached to these buttons. Pulling the shoelace narrows the upper and thus adjusts it to the required width. On the outer side of the upper, a subtle brand logo is placed in its upper part. The sole made of high-quality material perfectly insulates the legs from the ground. Comfortable, pillar-shaped, two-colored heel is very stable and slims your leg in a natural way, giving the whole body a beautiful shape. Fleece, soft interior increases wearing comfort and ensures the right temperature on cold days. Spare flutes are included in the set. A beautiful and very feminine model that will enliven any autumn styling and give you confidence.
Skóra naturalna zamszowa
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: