Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
Maciejka puts emphasis on the scope and quality of products, thanks to the constant search for new styles, materials and production techniques. Therefore, the products of this brand are constantly gaining new customers who value the brand not only for the appearance, but also for the convenience and quality of the products offered. We present a new model of leather boots for women who like to surprise with interesting stylizations. Very original, made of grain leather and suede in cherry red with a slightly smoked bottom of the upper (near the sole). Almond, shapely toe slims the foot beautifully. High binding stabilizes the shoes on the legs and allows you to perfectly adjust the upper to the right width. A comfortable slider on the inside of the upper allows you to easily change shoes without having to unlacing your shoes each time. A well-profiled sole with a stable, square heel is non-slip and very comfortable. The heel naturally slims the leg, giving a beautiful shape to the entire silhouette. The interior lined with soft fleece ensures comfort and ensures the warmth of our feet. On the outside of the heel, tiny, metal brand logo. The whole is complemented by a beautiful, colorful "ribbon" tied around the upper at the ankle, which naturally brightens the model emphasizing the depth of its color. The ribbon is attached to the upper with naps, but if you prefer a less-colored version, you can detach it at any time. Extremely charming, feminine, and above all very comfortable, for women who like to play with fashion and revive autumn monotony.
You may also like
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: