Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
This product is available in our stores
Not so long ago, sneakers could only be seen on the legs of athletes. Currently, in addition to their original purpose, they complement most urban stylizations. Every sports brand has this type of footwear in its offer and each of them tries to attract customers not only by wearing comfort, but also by its original design. The FILA brand has become recognizable thanks to footwear models referring to the crazy 80s and 90s in which sneakers with very thick soles reigned supreme. And that's exactly what the black model is presented on. It is distinguished by its unique design and attention to detail. Particularly noteworthy is the sophisticated combination of pieces of plastic that make up the shape of the upper and a very original and characteristic sole. The round, comfortable toe gives the fingers great freedom and improves wearing comfort. Traditional shoelaces placed in unusual, but very interesting "ears" allow you to stabilize and adjust footwear to individual needs. The upper is decorated with many double stitching. Its intense black color contrasts beautifully with the white sole. White and red brand logo on the tongue, heel and outside. The interior made of very pleasant to touch fabric ensures optimal temperature and comfort. Very light and comfortable. This model goes well with jeans, leggings or sweatpants. The combination of these items of clothing with a white t-shirt, sweatshirt or loose sweater will provide a safe but always fashionable styling.
You may also like
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: