Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
Maciejka is a company whose extremely fancy products delight not only with the original design, but also with the quality of raw materials, workmanship, rich design, a wide range of colors and comfort of use. Another suggestion for the fall winter season are these extremely original and unusual leather boots in beautiful red with an admixture of black. The shoes are made of a combination of full grain leather and suede. Perfectly matched patterns and colors create an amazing effect. The upper decorated with subtle stitching gives the boots an interesting character, and traditional laces allow you to adjust the shoes to any width. A side zipper located on the inside of the upper allows you to change shoes quickly and easily. Partially smoky toe and heel give a slightly predatory look. The lining and very soft insole is a nice and pleasant to the touch fleece that will keep our feet warm. The sole made of high-quality material is well profiled, and the rainbow, stable, square heel slims your leg beautifully. The back of the upper in the upper part above the heel is decorated with a strap. The unusual and very comfortable model of the Maciejka brand is a perfect proposition for every woman who likes beauty and practical solutions. These boots will be a perfect complement to many styles. If you are looking for comfortable shoes - these are just right for you!
Genuine velour leather
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: