Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
Maciejka is a brand whose products are created from the highest quality raw materials. They delight not only with the original design, but also with the quality of workmanship down to the smallest detail, rich design, wide range of colors and comfort of use. Women's boots designed for the autumn - winter season is another of many timeless proposals that Maciejka surprised customers this season. Beautiful, very shapely, very feminine and despite the quite high heel very comfortable. Upper reaching up to the ankle made of genuine full grain leather in a beautiful, deep burgundy black. The slender, shapely nose despite its almond shape allows the fingers a lot of freedom, which significantly increases the comfort of walking. Great attention in this model is drawn to the laces attached to the upper with metal round rivets, which is a characteristic decorative element of these leather boots. On the inside of the upper there is a convenient slider that makes it easy to put on and take off shoes. The sole made of high-quality material perfectly insulates the feet from the ground, and the 8cm high heel naturally slims the figure. The interior of the shoes has been covered with a warm and soft fleece, which provides excellent thermal comfort. A delicate Maciejka logo on the outside of the heel. Feminine cut, looks original and is also very functional. It fits perfectly with dresses of any length as well as trousers or leggings. Perfect for work, university or running around the city.
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: