Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
Maciejka is a company whose extremely fancy products delight not only with their original design, but also with the quality of raw materials, workmanship, rich design, a wide range of colors and comfort of use. We present another, timeless proposition of this brand for the fall and winter season - beautiful boots. The upper is made of a flexible material imitating velor leather in a classic and always fashionable black color. The slightly rounded toe allows comfortable positioning of the fingers and gives them a lot of freedom. Covering the calf and widening upwards, the upper from the inside has a comfortable zipper that makes it easier to put on / take off the shoes. At the back of the upper there is a 16 cm zipper that allows you to adjust the width of the upper depending on your needs. The width of the upper with the zipper closed is 38 cm, and 42 cm with unbuttoned. The insole and lining are soft and pleasant to the touch fabric that will provide your feet with comfort and convenience. The sole made of high-quality material with a stable, striped heel is non-slip, well-profiled and perfectly insulates the feet from the ground, protecting against cold and moisture. This model lies beautifully on the leg, delicately slims it and gives a great look to the whole figure. If you have not yet decided on any model, this one is the right one. Order today and enjoy them for many seasons, adding freshness and interesting character to your stylizations.
You may also like
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: