Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
This product is available in our stores
Maciejka is a company whose extremely fancy products delight not only with their original design, but also with the quality of raw materials, workmanship, rich design, a wide range of colors and comfort of use. We present another, timeless proposition of this brand for the fall and winter season - beautiful boots. The upper is made of natural grain leather in black. The slightly almond toe allows for a comfortable positioning of the fingers and gives them a lot of freedom. Reaching to the mid-calf, slightly wrinkled and widening upwards, the upper (38cm) from the inside has a comfortable zipper that makes it easy to put on / take off shoes. The insole and lining are soft and pleasant to the touch fleece, which will ensure your feet comfort and convenience. The heel counter has been stiffened, which has a positive effect on the durability of the shoes and prevents their deformation. The sole made of high-quality material with a stable heel is non-slip, well-profiled and perfectly insulates the feet from the ground, protecting against cold and moisture. This model lies beautifully on the leg, delicately slims it and gives a great look to the whole figure. If you have not decided on any model yet, this one is the right one. Order today and enjoy them for many seasons, adding freshness and interesting character to your stylizations.
24-month warranty - Warranty is granted by the seller for a period of 24 months.
You may also like
|Size||Insole length (cm)|
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: