Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
Sergio Leone shoes are distinguished by high-quality workmanship and effective, modern design. The impressive boots presented in our online MIDIAMO store are made of high-quality black velor-like material. The slightly rounded toe allows comfortable positioning of the fingers and gives them a lot of freedom. The upper insulated from the inside with a soft fleece fabric protects the legs from adverse weather conditions. The upper, rear part of the upper has an 8 cm long zipper, thanks to which you can adjust the width of the upper to the shape of the leg. The circumference of the upper with a closed zipper is 32 cm, and with an unbuttoned 38 cm. The model from the inside is equipped with a comfortable zipper that makes it easy to put on / take off the shoes. The insole is made of warm fleece, which will ensure the feet comfort and convenience. The heel counter has been stiffened, which has a positive effect on the durability of the shoes and prevents their deformation. The sole made of high-quality plastic is non-slip, well-profiled and perfectly insulates the feet from the ground, protecting against cold and moisture. A stable, shapely heel delicately slims the leg and gives a great look to the whole figure. The perfect model for winter time for women who value comfort, classics and beauty.
You may also like
|Size||Insole length (cm)|
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: