Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
The new proposed model is Oxfordka by Maciejka. The upper part is made of beige leather - polished with gold. The structure of the skin resembles a crumpled sheet of paper sprinkled with gold. This makes the shoes become unique and an indispensable element of any styling. Tying allows you to adjust your feet to any degree. A small heel is 2 cm long. In the interior, a leather insole with the maciejki logo. The sole material is a high-quality material. If you like gold - put your feet in this unique model. Available now at a great price.
|Size||Insole length (cm)|
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: