Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
Tamaris symbolizes the fashion expectations of a conscious quality and cost woman. The shoes of this brand will appeal to customers who value "this is something": high-quality outer materials, soft soles, comfortable internal and perfect fit, i.e. modern design. The presented model is a classic pumps made of natural, full-grain leather, softly adhering to the foot in gray. Antishock system has been used in the presented model. He is usually placed in heels. Its task is to reduce shocks and significantly improve walking comfort without overloading the spine. The round, slightly almond, slim nose gives the model extraordinary elegance. Comfortable, profiled insole glued with soft foam gives a great sense of convenience and comfort. The post-shaped heel in combination with a fairly thick (1.3 cm) sole is very stable and provides a solid base for the whole silhouette. The beautiful line of the upper together with the heel naturally slims the leg and gives the styling an elegant character. Perfect for the office, but also for evening meetings.
You may also like
|Size||Insole length (cm)|
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: