Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
This product is available in our stores
Footwear from the German-Swiss company Rieker impresses with its original combinations, attention to workmanship and fashionable design combined with comfort and classic style. The new proposition of this brand is extremely elegant and stylish boots. The upper is made of high-quality burgundy-colored material. The inside of the boots is made of a delicate, soft fleece, which is to provide our feet with comfort and warmth during winter days. The toe is round in shape. The model is zipped on the inside of the upper. In addition, it has traditional laces, thanks to which you can adjust the upper to the desired width. A stable, shapely heel with a height of 3 cm, together with a flexible sole gives a sense of convenience and comfort. The shoes are very attractive and emphasize the individual taste of their owner. A very original light model, suitable for many different styles.
Standard (we recommend buying the most frequently worn size)
You may also like
|Size||Insole length (cm)|
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: