Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 30 days.
Footwear from the German-Swiss company Rieker impresses with its original combinations, attention to workmanship and fashionable design combined with comfort and classic style. The new proposition of this brand is extremely elegant and stylish boots - boots. The upper is made of high-quality yellow material. The inside of the boots is made of a delicate, soft fleece, which is to provide our feet with comfort and warmth during winter days. The toe is round, which will give your feet a lot of freedom. The model is zipped on the inside of the upper. In addition, it has traditional laces, thanks to which you can adjust the upper to the desired width. A stable, shapely, flat sole with a height of 2.5 cm gives a sense of convenience and comfort. The shoes are very attractive and emphasize the individual taste of their owner. A very original light model, suitable for many different styles.
24-month warranty - Warranty is granted by the seller for a period of 24 months.
Oversize(we recommend purchasing a smaller size)
Maciejka 04744-16/00-5 Black Lace-up Boots
Maciejka 04744-02/00-7 Brown Lace-up Boots
Hispanitas BV211140 C004 Nappa-V21 Cuoio Totes Sack Bag
You may also like
Filippo Women's white leather boots
Marco Tozzi Sand Beige Lace-up Boots
Women's Filippo boots on a black insulated post
Filippo DBT3030/22 BK Black Boots
|Size||Insole length (cm)|
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: