Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
This product is available in our stores
Excellent performance with attention to all details, elegant appearance and sophisticated style - these are the features that characterize the Filippo brand. This extremely dynamic and full of innovative ideas brand is distinguished by a wide offer, so that every lady can find the most suitable footwear for her, both in terms of appearance and price. The presented model is one of the latest proposals of this brand. The top is made of a combination of lacquered plastic and black imitation nubuck fabric. Round, varnished, slightly tapered toe and varnished heel gives the model an extremely elegant character. Decorative elements imitating binding complete the whole. The retractable wedge (height including the 8 cm platform) slims the leg beautifully and provides a stable support for the whole figure. The soft and comfortable interior made of friendly, warm fabric gives a sense of comfort and cares for thermal comfort of the feet. The reinforced heel keeps the feet in place and prevents shoe deformation. The sole made of high-quality material is a low, 2.5 cm, perforated platform that perfectly insulates the feet from the ground. The zipper on the inside of the upper makes it easy to change shoes. Very light and incredibly comfortable. Perfect for dresses, skirts and trousers. Suitable for all occasions.
You may also like
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: