Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
This product is available in our stores
The footwear of the German-Swiss company Rieker impresses with its original combinations, attention to workmanship and fashionable design combined with comfort and classic style. The new proposition of this brand is extremely comfortable and providing a lot of warmth, wonderful boots. The upper is made of black, natural, patent leather and black plastic. The top of the upper is decorated with six elastic rubber bands with metal covers, thanks to which you can adjust the footwear to the appropriate width. On the inside of the upper, a zipper that facilitates changing shoes. Slightly almond-shaped, shapely toe gives the toes a lot of freedom and allows for comfortable positioning of the feet. A well-profiled sole with a low, stable heel made of high-quality material in combination with the "antistress" insert gives an amazing sense of comfort and convenience. The inside is made of a soft fleece that perfectly protects the feet from the cold. Very light, incredibly comfortable, they are perfect for a combination not only with trousers, but also with a dress or a skirt.
Standard size chart - footwear, however, fits better on slim feet.
24-month warranty - Warranty is granted by the seller for a period of 24 months.
Standard (we recommend buying the most frequently worn size)
Genuine patent leather,
Maciejka 02702-23-00-3 Burgundy Boots
You may also like
Maciejka Yellow Women's Lace-Up Boots
Maciejka 04744-08/00-7 Red Lace-up Boots
Rieker Women's warm green boots
Tamaris 1-25366-25-306 Brandy Boots
|Size||Insole length (cm)|
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: