Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
This product is available in our stores
The presented model of the Polish brand Maciejka is synonymous with rock music and popular boots. These shoes represent a piece of fashion history and are worn by representatives of the latest fashion trends. They are made of high quality, natural yellow leather with a snake / reptile skin pattern. The interior and the insole are made of fabric - the boots are not insulated. The upper is soft to the touch, has classic lacing and a comfortable zipper that makes it easy to put on and take off the shoes. The comfortable sole is finished with a characteristic stitch with a white thread. When wearing shoes, the sole creates a customized cushion that provides exceptional comfort and a perfect fit. What can I say - if you wear traditional combat boots and you want to give your stylizations more femininity - then you know that there are no more specific shoes.
You may also like
|Size||Insole length (cm)|
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: