Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
This product is available in our stores
Fashionably and comfortably this is the motto that the Artiker brand follows when creating each of its collections. In addition to the timeless classics, we also find models of shoes that stand out in the collection with their original cut, pattern and color. Such shoes are aimed mainly at women who chase fashion and are not afraid to go crazy with it. Footwear is often chosen by brave women or they give courage and confidence to those ladies who decide to introduce a bit of madness to their wardrobe in the form of shoes. We offer Artiker women's shoes for every season. In the current, latest collection of the brand, we recommend comfortable and stylish boots. The upper is made of patent leather in a classic black color. The interior and the insole are covered with a soft and pleasant to the touch fleece, which not only protects our feet from the cold, but also increases the comfort of use. The practical side zipper makes it easy to put on and take off the shoes, and the laces allow a perfect fit to the foot. The whole is mounted on a trapper platform with a heel 4 cm high, which is perfect for an icy road, providing perfect grip. The footwear will therefore prove itself during walks, playing in the snow, and even every day. Don't miss out and decide to buy today!
Wypadają 0.5 rozmiaru większe
Genuine patent leather
You may also like
|Size||Insole length (cm)|
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: