Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
The Filippo brand dedicates its designs to women who value convenience and comfort of use, placing particular emphasis on making soft and flexible shoes. To meet the expectations of customers, the company makes every effort to ensure that the shoes are not only comfortable, but also do not lose their beauty. Interesting patterns are the essence of a feminine style and are perfect for everyday use. The presented model is lace-up, beautiful boots. The top is made of high-quality black plastic. Interestingly cut upper with delicate stitching reaching quite high above the ankle provides protection against moisture and cold. The soft and comfortable interior made of warm fleece gives a sense of comfort and ensures thermal comfort of the feet. The reinforced heel keeps the feet in the right position and prevents deformation of the footwear. Thanks to the zipper on the side, there is no need to unlace the shoes. It is enough to adjust the shoes to the width of the foot once and enjoy the ease of putting on and taking off for the next few days. Metal, decorative elements between the laces give the model a slightly rocky character. If you like to challenge fashion and want to liven up your fall-winter stylizations, this model must not be missing in your wardrobe!
Standard (we recommend buying the most frequently worn size)
You may also like
|Size||Insole length (cm)|
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: