Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 30 days.
4F is a Polish brand specializing in the production of sports clothing and footwear, appreciated for the high quality of its products. The presented women's trekking shoes of this brand are the perfect solution for people who value comfort, sporty style and convenience. This model is a classic light gray trekking shoe. They are distinguished by unique design and attention to detail. The round, simple, comfortable toe gives the fingers a lot of freedom and allows for a comfortable positioning of the foot, which significantly increases the comfort of wearing. Traditional laces allow you to stabilize and adjust the footwear to individual needs. The upper is made of high-quality natural nubuck and chamois leather. The interior and the insert are made of fabric. The sole is a stable platform with a heel height of 3 cm. The 4F brand logo is placed on the tongue and heel. Very light, comfortable, they look great on the leg. These shoes will work in any terrain.
24-month warranty - Warranty is granted by the seller for a period of 24 months.
Standard (we recommend buying the most frequently worn size)
Milena white socks with a tag
You may also like
Hispanitas HI00522 Alpes Maroon Boots
Maciejka 04777-13/00-3 Grey Boots
Filippo Black Women's Boots
D&A Women's grey ankle boots
|Size||Insole length (cm)|
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: