Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
This product is available in our stores
The German brand Tamaris focuses on the quality of its products, using modern and durable materials and innovative technologies. Tamaris footwear has conquered not only Europe, but also the rest of the world, thus becoming one of the most recognizable footwear brands on the market. In addition, you can find solutions such as the antishock system in them. It is usually placed in heels, and its task is to reduce shocks and much better walking comfort without straining the spine. We present another, timeless model of this brand. The upper is made of a combination of natural leather and high-quality material in black and gold. The sole in the form of a comfortable wedge is a flexible, high-quality material that perfectly insulates the feet from the ground, protecting against cold and moisture. The interior is made of a soft, pleasant to the touch fabric, and the insole is made of artificial leather. Stabilized with traditional laces that allow you to adjust the upper to individual needs. On the outside of the upper, a short zipper that makes it easy to change shoes without tying the laces. The golden elements give this sporty model an extravagant character. A small Tamaris logo on the tongue. If you do not have this type of footwear in your collection yet, or would like to enlarge it, this model will surely bring you a lot of joy.
Standard (we recommend buying the most frequently worn size)
You may also like
|Size||Insole length (cm)|
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: