Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
This product is available in our stores
BIG STAR footwear is primarily a variety of models of shoes corresponding to the needs of different age and lifestyle of people. They are perfect for any occasion, they give a sense of comfort and the right look. We present another model of this popular brand. A soft, black upper made of mesh fabric will provide us with breathability on warmer days. Particularly noteworthy in this model is the Memory Foam insert, which provides cushioning during use and remembers the anatomy of the foot. Resistant to deformation of foam structures, it allows for moisture evaporation and temperature regulation, and additionally absorbs shocks. Shoes on the legs stabilize traditional laces, thanks to which we can adjust the shoes to the appropriate width. A light platform sole with a heel height of 4 cm gives a feeling of great comfort. A tasteful Big Star logo is placed on the heel and on the outside of the upper. Comfortable and very soft women's sneakers, their versatility and, at the same time, original design will become an inseparable element of your wardrobe. Very light and incredibly comfortable, they are perfect for going to work, the gym and during a trip outside the city.
24-month warranty - Warranty is granted by the seller for a period of 24 months.
Standard (we recommend buying the most frequently worn size)
You may also like
|Size||Insole length (cm)|
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: