Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
This product is available in our stores
Established in London's East End in 1908, Lee Cooper has a rich history spanning over a century, making it an iconic British brand called Original Denim. From humble beginnings, the Lee Cooper brand has become known as a global style innovator. The legacy of the pioneering principles established by Morris Cooper is reflected in the latest footwear collection available in our online store. Lee Cooper women's sneakers are made of high-quality white fabric. The interior and the insole are also made of fabric. Lee Cooper logo on the insert, on the side of the upper and on the tongue. Practical lacing allows for a perfect fit of the footwear to the foot. The sole made of high-quality material is a solid and fairly high platform characteristic for this type of footwear, it is 4 centimeters high. Great shoes for the spring and summer season. They will perfectly complement many styles. Light and practical. Sneakers are popular and adored shoes all over the world.
24-month warranty - Warranty is granted by the seller for a period of 24 months.
Standard (we recommend buying the most frequently worn size)
You may also like
|Size||Insole length (cm)|
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: