Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 30 days.
This product is available in our stores
Are sports shoes a solution exclusively reserved for sports and tracksuits? Nothing could be more wrong. Producers, together with the latest fashion trends, try to meet the expectations of potential customers. The presented model of Pepe Jeans London women's sneakers is a combination of classic colors: white, silver and beige. They are distinguished by unique design and attention to detail. The round, comfortable toe gives the fingers a lot of freedom and improves the wearing comfort. Traditional laces allow you to stabilize and adjust the footwear to individual needs. The interior is made of a fabric that is very pleasant to the touch and ecological leather ensures optimal temperature and comfort. The insole is made of fabric. The sole is a solid platform with a maximum height of 5 cm under the heel. Very light, comfortable, they look great on the leg. These shoes will prove themselves not only in the gym or fitness classes, but will also be useful as a complement to many casual and sometimes even elegant outfits.
24-month warranty - Warranty is granted by the seller for a period of 24 months.
Standard (we recommend buying the most frequently worn size)
You may also like
Skechers BBK UNO-STAND ON AIR Sneakers
GOE Multicolour Women's Sneakers
Maciejka 03477-25-00-5 Gold Ballerina
Maciejka 5315B-01/00-5 Black Flat Shoes
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: