Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
Comfortable ballerinas from the Maciejka collection are a perfect complement to your everyday outfit. The model is decorated with an unusual black embroidery with a dachshund motif. On the right shoe there is the dog's head and half of the torso, while the left shoe shows the rest of the torso and tail. This charming element adds to their originality and makes them one of a kind. The upper is made of natural velor leather in gray, while the interior is lined with natural leather. A soft, profiled insole and a low sole made of high-quality plastic ensure comfort during use. Every animal lover will feel the sentiment watching these shoes and must necessarily take possession of them.
Genuine velour leather
|Type of sole:|
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: