Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
This product is available in our stores
Original and comfortable women's boots from the Polish brand Maciejka are an ideal proposition for lovers of classic, feminine style. The openwork upper is made of natural beige velor leather with a metallic dotted pattern. The model is fastened with a convenient zipper, which makes it easy to change shoes and laces. The interior and the insole of the boots are made of natural leather. The insole taped with a soft foam affects the convenience and high comfort of use. The model is not insulated, it is perfect for the spring and summer seasons. Thanks to the openwork elements of the upper, we do not have to worry about thermal comfort on hot days. The 4.5 cm high heel naturally slims the leg and is a solid base for the entire figure, and the round toe gives the feet a lot of freedom. The front of the sole is a solid 3 cm high platform. Extravagant and stylish, yet very versatile and effective. They can be successfully worn with trousers as well as dresses.
24-month warranty - Warranty is granted by the seller for a period of 24 months.
Standard (we recommend buying the most frequently worn size)
Genuine velour leather
You may also like
|Size||Insole length (cm)|
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: