Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
This product is available in our stores
The German brand Tamaris focuses on the quality of its products, using modern and durable materials and innovative technologies. Tamaris footwear has conquered not only Europe, but also the rest of the world, thus becoming one of the most recognizable footwear brands on the market. We present another, timeless model of this brand. The upper is made of natural nubuck leather in beige "Ivory". The sole is in the form of a white platform with a heel height of 4.5 cm. The interior is made of a soft, pleasant to the touch fabric, and the insole is made of natural leather. Stabilized with traditional laces that allow you to adjust the upper to individual needs. A small golden Tamaris logo on the side of the upper.
24-month warranty - Warranty is granted by the seller for a period of 24 months.
Standard (we recommend buying the most frequently worn size)
Genuine nubuck leather
You may also like
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: