Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
Maciejka is a Polish plant that has been producing footwear since 1997. The overriding value of the brand is customer satisfaction. In order to ensure the highest quality products, footwear is made only of the best quality natural leather. The presented women's shoes are Maciejka's latest offer for the upcoming season. The upper is made of natural beige velor leather. The nose is slightly almond-shaped, which adds elegance to this model. The interior and the insole of the shoes are also made of natural leather. The insole taped with a soft foam affects the convenience and high comfort of use. A flat, shapely and stable heel with a height of 3 cm naturally slims the leg and is a solid basis for the entire figure. A reinforced heel counter helps keep feet in the right position and prevents shoe deformation. A beautiful ornament on the front and a small brand logo on the outside of the heel. They are perfect for trousers as well as dresses for women who value classic, balanced style.
24-month warranty - Warranty is granted by the seller for a period of 24 months.
Standard (we recommend buying the most frequently worn size)
Genuine velour leather
You may also like
Filippo Shoes Loafers Black Fabric
Maciejka 01930-10-00-0 Beige Flat Shoes
Levi's Woodward S 50-Brilliant White Sneakers
Maciejka 5814A-04/00-1 Beige Suede Low Shoes
|Size||Insole length (cm)|
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: