Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
This product is available in our stores
Established in London's East End in 1908, Lee Cooper has a rich history spanning over a century, making it an iconic British brand called Original Denim. From humble beginnings, the Lee Cooper brand has become known as a global style innovator. The legacy of the pioneering principles established by Morris Cooper is reflected in the latest footwear collection available in our online store. Lee Cooper women's sneakers are made of white fabric. The interior and the insole are also made of fabric. Lee Cooper logo on the insert, on the side of the upper and on the tongue. Practical laces allow for a perfect fit of the footwear to the feet. The sole made of high-quality material is a solid and quite high platform characteristic for sneakers, sneakers and sneakers, it is 4 cm high. Great shoes for the spring / summer / fall season. They will perfectly complement many styles. Light and practical. Sneakers are popular and adored shoes all over the world. Perfect for everyday use.
24-month warranty - Warranty is granted by the seller for a period of 24 months.
Standard (we recommend buying the most frequently worn size)
Lee Cooper LCW-22-31-0875LA White Trainers
You may also like
Sergio Leone Grey PU Pumps
Big Star FF274578 Black Trainers
Verbenas 03 0058 0373 Carmen Nucleo Negro Espadrilles
|Size||Insole length (cm)|
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: