Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
This product is available in our stores
Established in London's East End in 1908, Lee Cooper has a rich history spanning over a century, making it an iconic British brand called Original Denim. From humble beginnings, the Lee Cooper brand has become known as a global style innovator. The legacy of the pioneering principles established by Morris Cooper is reflected in the latest footwear collection available in our online store. Lee Cooper sneakers, women's sneakers are made of white fabric with red elements. The interior and the insole are also made of white fabric. A small red brand logo on the tongue, insole, heel and on the outside of the upper. The round toe will give the fingers a lot of freedom. Traditional lacing allows you to properly adjust the footwear to the foot. The flat sole made of high-quality material, characteristic for this type of footwear, is 2.5 cm high. Light and practical. They will perfectly complement many sports and everyday styling.
24-month warranty - Warranty is granted by the seller for a period of 24 months.
Standard (we recommend buying the most frequently worn size)
Lee Cooper LCW-22-31-0837LA White Trainers
Milena socks with a white bow
You may also like
Sergio Leone BL627 Coffe Ballerina
Lee Cooper LCW-22-31-0885LA Black Trainers
FILIPPO DP2138-21 BK Black Sneakers
Filippo DP1383-20 Grey Flat Shoes
|Size||Insole length (cm)|
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: