Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 30 days.
This product is available in our stores
Maciejka is a brand that offers a wide variety - shoes in bright colors or highly visible, classic, smooth or very patterned. In addition, the variety of construction materials and accessories used, which decorate the shoes and distinguish them from others, deserves attention. The presented model is a sensation among women's shoes and ballerinas. Made of very soft natural grain leather in gray (back part) and velor leather with a colorful mosaic pattern (on the front). The interior and the insole are also made of natural leather. The model is distinguished by an incredibly flexible, transparent sole. Both the sole and the production method of this model, i.e. the soft, unlined upper, make it almost impossible to feel it on my leg. It conquers the hearts of women with its extraordinary lightness. An absolute hit of this brand. Available in a wide range of colors. A fantastic addition to many styles. The footwear is made in Poland.
24-month warranty - Warranty is granted by the seller for a period of 24 months.
Standard (we recommend buying the most frequently worn size)
Bama Gel Heel Pad
Coccine Gel Stopper Foot brake, self-adhesive 1 pair
You may also like
Maciejka 04602-01/00-1 Black Pumps
Maciejka 04887-08/00-0 Red Straw Flat Shoes
Filippo Women's Moccasins Leather Black
D&A Women's shoes on the post, black lacquer
|Size||Insole length (cm)|
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: