Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 30 days.
This product is available in our stores
Maciejka is a renowned Polish brand appreciated for the quality of its products, advanced construction technology as well as carefully designed and balanced shapes and patterns. Within a few years, the company has become a leader on the local market, constantly strengthening its position in the industry. The company's offer includes models for every season of the year. This time we present women's flat sandals. A model with an open heel made of natural leather in yellow with a pattern with delicate, shiny stripes. The interior and a soft insole made of natural leather significantly increase the comfort of everyday use. The open, round toe will give the fingers plenty of room and freedom. A belt with a buckle fastening, thanks to which we stabilize the sandals on the legs, makes it easier to change shoes and allows you to adjust to the appropriate width. A 1 cm high flat heel will provide us with stability and comfort. The sole is made of a flexible, high-quality material. Comfortable, light and airy.
24-month warranty - Warranty is granted by the seller for a period of 24 months.
Standard (we recommend buying the most frequently worn size)
Maciejka women's Black Sandals
Maciejka 04622-09/00-5 Green Sandals
Maciejka 05175-01/00-5 Black Sandals
You may also like
Filippo Black Women's patent leather Sandals
Sergio Leone Women Sandals On Heel Gold
Maciejka 04235-17/00-5 Navy Blue Sandals
Maciejka Brown leather women's sandals
|Size||Insole length (cm)|
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: