Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 30 days.
This product is available in our stores
CAFENOIR is a valued Italian footwear brand whose products are distinguished by the highest quality of workmanship and effective, modern design. The new offer of this brand for the fall-winter season is beautiful, original, women's black boots. The upper made of natural leather 18 cm reaches above the ankle and perfectly protects against unfavorable weather conditions. The model is fastened with 2 zippers and tied with traditional laces. The interior is made of thin fleece - the boots are therefore slightly insulated, and the insole is made of natural leather. A thick platform sole with a height of 3 cm at the front, with a heel height of 5 cm provides great comfort.
24-month warranty - Warranty is granted by the seller for a period of 24 months.
Standard (we recommend buying the most frequently worn size)
Pepe Jeans PL031235 999 MIA BLACK Shoulder Bag
Maciejka 04690-01/00-3 Black Lace-up Boots
Bama H05 Dirt Brush
You may also like
Black Venezia Black leather boots
Shoes EMU Australia boots Stinger Slim Mini Chestnut brown
Laura Vita Women's leather boots in brown Geceko 2111A
Laura Vita Women's boots in leather red
|Size||Insole length (cm)|
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: