Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 30 days.
This product is available in our stores
We offer Lee Cooper footwear for every season. In the current, latest collection of the brand, we recommend comfortable and stylish winter trekking women's shoes. The upper is made of ecological leather and fabric (sheepskin coat at the top of the upper) in black. The interior and the insole are covered with a soft and pleasant to the touch synthetic sheepskin, which not only protects our feet from the cold, but also increases the comfort of use. The laces make it possible to perfectly adjust the footwear to the foot's width. The whole thing is mounted on a solid platform with a maximum height of 4 cm, which is perfect for an icy road, ensuring perfect grip. The footwear will therefore prove itself during walks, playing in the snow, and even every day.
24-month warranty - Warranty is granted by the seller for a period of 24 months.
Standard (we recommend buying the most frequently worn size)
Milena white socks with a tag
4F Trek Woman H4Z21-OBDH251 56S-38 trekking shoes
You may also like
D&A Women's beige insulated boots
Filippo Black Women's Boots
Filippo Women's insulated Grey boots
Maciejka 04937-29/00-5 Light Red Boots
|Size||Insole length (cm)|
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: