Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 30 days.
This product is available in our stores
Women's lace-up sneakers in the upper with ankle boot are a Big Star proposition. These types of shoes are probably the most common choice of people who appreciate a loose, comfortable style. Footwear is made of ecological leather in a fashionable color. It is a combination of gently silver-plated white with a husk structure and a grained, metallized silver. The interior was made entirely of textile material and enriched with a comfortable and soft insole. The upper has an external zip and lacing, but looks very nice. Thanks to them, you will adjust the footwear to the foot, and the clasp will allow you to quickly put on and take off your shoes. In addition, to allow the foot to breathe throughout the day, two holes are used with a decorative metal rim on the inside of the shoe. Stable, rubber sole and rounded toe - greatly affects the comfort of walking. Signed BIG STAR logo on the front of the tongue and reinforced with an additional patch of leather, the heel is napded with the brand's logo - an additional decorative element as well as a very practical one. Sneakers never go out of fashion, do you already have your own pair? For a walk, for a trip, for school ... sneakers are and always will be the No. 1 among shoes every day.
24-month warranty - Warranty is granted by the seller for a period of 24 months.
You may also like
Sergio Leone 1459 Black Lacquered Pumps
Filippo DP2309-21NV Flat Shoes
Big Star DD274448 Navy Trainers
Lee Cooper LCW-21-31-0057L Red Trainers
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: