Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 30 days.
Women's slippers, known for their comfort, from the renowned Australian brand UGG, are an absolute must in the wardrobe of every woman. The top is made of natural black sheepskin. The entire interior is lined with soft, pleasant to the touch and warm, sheep's wool. The top of the upper is decorated with colored stitching in white and gray. The 2.5 cm high platform sole is made of high-quality material. The perfect model for cold winter days. This is a cut directly for women who value comfort and original design.
24-month warranty - Warranty is granted by the seller for a period of 24 months.
Standard (we recommend buying the most frequently worn size)
You may also like
EMU Australia Women's slippers W12593 NAHN Black
UGG Women's wool slippers 5955-BTOL W TASMAN BURNT OLIVE
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: