Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
This product is available in our stores
The global brand Guess conquers the hearts of people around the world. The offer of this brand is very wide, under its name we can find, among others, clothing, footwear and a whole range of accessories. Each Guess product is distinguished by extraordinary perfection of workmanship from the best materials. It is always stylish, fashionable and up to date. Many of these proposals will not go out of fashion for years, so you can say that they are timeless. These accessories will not only complete your look, but also complement the styling with selected elements. Depending on the needs, everyone will find something for themselves from the Guess brand. Introducing the classic women's belt from this great brand. Made of high-quality, smooth black plastic. The width of the belt is 3.5 cm. The eye-catching element in this model is a beautiful, gold-colored buckle with the Guess logo in the shape of the letter "G". Elegant and practical, it will be a great complement to many styles. The lengths given in the size table are the total lengths of the belt together with the buckle. Decorative packaging is also included.
24-month warranty - Warranty is granted by the seller for a period of 24 months.
Women's belt Guess BW7617 P2220 Not Rev & Not BLS Adjust Pant Belt Blush
Guess CESSILY BW7500 VIN30 MCM MOCHA MULTI Belt
You may also like
OPRA BANDIT NECK BEIGE
UGG M Fleece Beanie Gray
OPRA BANDIT LIGHT NECK GREY
OPRA BANDIT NECK GRAPHITE
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: